Apply IP Protection
This functionality lets you provide individual IP addresses or Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) blocks that should be allowed or denied access to your content.
To implement this protection, set the Enable IP Protection slider to "On" and define the following settings:
- Mode: Select the desired
- "Allow...": This grants access to clients that fall within the settings you apply.
- "Deny...": This blocks clients that fall within the settings you apply.
- IP Addresses/CIDR Blocks: Click this field, input a valid IP Address or CIDR Block to be allowed/denied access and click the (new item) entry to add it. Repeat to add additional entries.
- Redirect request instead of
Deny: Set this slider to "On" and input a
complete page address in the Redirect URL field to serve as a deny destination. This URL cannot be longer than
2000 total characters. If an access attempt is denied, it is redirected to
- "Allow..." Mode: Any request outside what you have specifically configured here is denied and sent to this redirect URL.
- "Deny..." Mode: A request that matches any value you have defined here is denied and sent to this redirect URL.