Optional behaviors that have been optimized for AMD
These Adaptive Media Delivery (AMD)-related Optional Behaviors have been optimized as fixed, Best Practices values. (They are internally defined in the Default Rule for your AMD property.)
So, you no longer need to add these individual Behaviors and configure them for best results.
- Allow All Methods on Parent Servers
- Cache HTTP Error Response
- Cache HTTP Redirects
- Caching Indicates a Behavior that may have been available in the Default Rule for a property with past releases of AMD. You can edit the property to remove this legacy behavior setting, and employ Best Practices, or apply Use Case-based provisioning, instead.
- CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing - Used to define specific headers) Indicates a Behavior defined via a custom Rule, outside of the Default Rule.
- LDS (Log Request Details) 1
- Tiered Distribution 1