Create a new Property
If you need to set up AMD, you first need to set up a new property via the Control Center.
- Select the appropriate Control Center Account. Use the top-right pull-down in the header to select the account.
- Open the application. Go to . Click New Property.
- Select the Adaptive Media Delivery radio button from the Product list.
- If more than one Contract is shown, choose the one that has Adaptive Media Delivery on it (as well as all applicable AMD-related behaviors and services.) You may need to verify with your account representative.
- In the Property
Name field, enter a desired name for the AMD property. This serves two purposes:
Tip: For ease in recognition and association, we recommend that you use the applicable Property Hostname for this value. You should also make note of this value for future reference.
- The filename for the property, and
- How it is displayed for access throughout the Property Manager UIs in Control Center.
- Click the Create Property button.
The Property Manager Editor window launches showing the default settings. Use what's here to define your AMD property.