Incomplete Downloads -- HLS
This alert notifies you that the percentage of downloads that stopped before completion reached a set threshold. You can set this alert to monitor multiple CP codes.
It applies only to HTTP live streaming (HLS) - a streaming protocol developed by Apple for online streaming of video or audio to iOS devices.
- Media Services Live (Stream Packaging)
- New Alert - The condition is present for three to four minutes.
- Alert Cleared - The condition is cleared for three to four minutes.
- A type of traffic to be monitored (Secure, Non-Secure, or Either Non-Secure or Secure).
- The percentage of downloads stopped before completion necessary to trigger the alert.
- Whether the alert should be triggered when the threshold is reached for one of the selected CP codes or all of them combined.
Follow the instructions from the Troubleshooting section on the alert’s page.