Edge HTTP Status Code Errors -- HLS
This alert notifies you that the percentage of requests on the edge servers that returned the specified HTTP status code reached a set threshold.
This alert applies only to HTTP live streaming (HLS) — a streaming protocol developed by Apple for online streaming of video or audio to iOS devices. It can monitor multiple CP codes.
- Media Services Live (Stream Packaging)
- New Alert - The condition is present for six to seven minutes.
- Alert Cleared - The condition is cleared for six to seven minutes.
- A type of traffic to be monitored (Secure, Non-Secure, or Either Non-Secure or Secure).
- A number and a percentage of failed requests necessary to trigger the alert.
- Whether the alert should be triggered when the threshold is reached for one of the selected CP codes or all of them combined.
Follow the instructions from the Troubleshooting section on the alert’s page.