Too many requests on a SaaS configuration have no application-id defined
This alert notifies you when the percentage of requests to the origin server fail due to having no Application-ID defined.
You can set this alert to monitor one network.
- Ion Express
- Ion Media Advanced
- Ion Premier
- Ion Standard
- Terra Alta Enterprise Accelerator
- Web Application Accelerator
- New Alert - The condition is present for four to six hours.
- Alert Cleared - The condition is cleared for two to four hours.
- A type of traffic to be monitored (Secure, Non-Secure, or Either Non-Secure or Secure).
- The percentage of failed origin server requests because of having no Application-ID.
Follow the instructions from the Troubleshooting section on the alert’s page.