Low cache offload in MCDN grandparent cache tier - reported by cluster
This alert notifies you that cache offload in the MCDN grandparent cache tier dropped below a set threshold. This error is reported by a cluster.
You can set this alert to monitor one group.
- Aura Managed CDN
- New Alert - The condition is present for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Alert Cleared - The condition is cleared for three to eight minutes.
You need to set:
- The minimal traffic volume delivered to lower tier (in megabits per second) and the minimum percentage of cache offload in the grandparent cache tier necessary to trigger the alert.
- Whether the alert should be triggered when the threshold is reached for one of the selected maprules or all of them combined.
TroubleshootingTo troubleshoot this alert:
- Log into Operator Portal.
- Go to .
- Click the gear icon and select Area and POP (Points of Presence) of interest.
- Click Submit.
- Hover over a representative place on the graph and note the Traffic Edge Hit Ratio.
- Click .
- For both graphs, Cluster Traffic and Cluster Offload, click the gear icon. For Clusters, select the clusters of interest.
- On the graphs, hover over a representative place and note the values.