Create a property
Set up a property for API Acceleration.
The property configuration tells the edge network how to treat requests and subsequent responses for your web content. For example:
- Where to request content from an origin server
- Whether to use secure or standard processing
- Which content types to cache and for how long
- Whether to create a cookie
- Whether to require authentication
- Select the appropriate Control Center account.
Select API Acceleration.
In the Property Name field, enter a name for your
Tip: To make things easy, you can use your site's hostname for this value. Make note of the value you set for future reference.
- Click Create Property.