Configure API Acceleration
Set up and customize a property configuration for API Acceleration.
In order to use API Acceleration, you need to create a property and add a set of behaviors. Once configured, the property will be assigned an edge hostname and designated for the specialized edge map.
- Authorize requests at the Edge in order to allow or deny users access to your application.
- Deliver user login and status information.
- Add TLS Fingerprint info to an HTTP header and send it back to the origin.
- Aggregate responses and deliver properly formatted content for web or mobile clients.
- Authenticate and authorize payments via digital gateways.
- Transmit beacon data back to your app from client devices for analysis.