Configure hostname settings
Use Property Manager to configure hostname settings for your property.
You need to create an Edge Hostname in Property Manager so requests for your website content and applications resolve to edge servers on the global network.
- In the Property Version Information section, at Security Options, click the Secure Customer Certificate checkbox.
- In the Property Hostnames section, click Add to open the Add Hostnames wizard.
- In the Add Hostname(s) field, enter the property hostname.
- Click Next.
Select the IP version that your property uses, then
click Next to open the Certificate section.
Note: Find out more about certificate provisioning.
- Select an existing certificate if there's one available.
- Modify an existing certificate.
- Create a new certificate.
This automatically generates an edge hostname based on your property hostname. If you want to customize the edge hostname, click the edit icon, change the name, then click Update.
Important: New edge hostnames are not created until a property version is activated on the network. Do not use edge hostnames to serve content. Edge hostnames are used only to resolve your content to the intelligent edge network.
Customize rules and behavior settings.