Clone an API configuration version
If you want to create a new version of a registered API, you can do so by cloning an already existing version. After completing this action, you go directly to a pre-populated configuration page where you can modify selected fields without the necessity of entering all API details from the beginning.
- On the API Definitions page, in the Registered APIs section, click the ellipsis icon () associated with the API whose configuration version you want to clone.
- From the menu, select Manage versions.
- In the Version history panel, click the ellipsis icon () associated with the API configuration version that you want to clone.
- From the menu, select Clone new version from <version_number>.
In the confirmation window that opens,
The cloned API configuration version opens on the endpoint and resource configuration page and you can modify the existing settings.
- Modify the API base path or API hostnames to ensure that API endpoint URLs are unique.
- If you do not want to make any additional changes to the cloned API configuration version, click Save.