Add API Gateway to your product
Follow the steps below to add the API Gateway behavior to the default rule of a property configured for your Web Performance Solutions or KSD product. This action lets you deliver APIs over the Akamai network.
Ensure that you have an existing digital property configured in Control Center.
Before you begin
- In Control Center, select your group breadcrumb.
- On the Property Groups page, select the Property Name link for your property.
- On the Property Details page, in the Manage Versions and Activations section, click the version that you want to edit.
- On the Property Manager Editor page, click Edit New Version.
- In the Property Manager Configuration panel, select Default Rule if not already selected.
- In the Behaviors section of the Default Rule, click Add Behavior.
- In the Add a Behavior for this Rule window’s search field, enter: Akamai API Gateway
- In the left pane, select Akamai API Gateway and click Insert Behavior.
In the bottom-right corner of the page,
The Akamai API Gateway behavior is now included in the new version of your property.