Add a throttling condition
A throttling condition contains the match criteria for requests that API consumers send to your APIs. You can define a condition so that it includes very coarse or granular components of your API, such as endpoints, resources, methods, or API keys associated with a selected access control group.
- In the Throttling conditions section, from the Add condition menu, select the condition that you want to configure for this throttling counter.
Do one of these steps:
If... Then... If you selected API keys, do these steps:
- Expand the API keys node.
- Select the API keys that you want to include in this throttling condition.Tip: You can use the search bar to find API keys.
If you selected Endpoints and resources, do these steps:
- Expand the Endpoints and resources node.
- Select the endpoints and resources that you want to include in this throttling
condition.Tip: You can select the Show only active checkbox to display only endpoints and resources currently active on the Akamai network.
- Click Save.