Registered APIs list
When you access API Definitions, you first see a list of API configurations. This list includes all APIs that you registered with Akamai and their basic details.
The Registered APIs list shows the following details related to your registered API:
- API name
- The name of your registered API.
- Base path
- The URL prefix relative to the host root for all API paths defined in your API configuration.
- Last modified
- The last modified version of the API configuration and the date of the latest modification.
- The version of the API configuration currently active on the staging environment.
- The version of the API configuration currently active on the production environment.
You can expand the node associated with every API on the list and view additional information. By default the system displays data for the last modified version of an API configuration, but you can select the version currently active on staging or production. This option provides a quick reference to the most important configuration details without the necessity to open a registered API in full-view mode. You can view details in three tabbed categories:
- API summary
- Basic information about an API, such as its associated URLs, categories, and resources.
- API security
- Security policies associated with an API. This feature is only available for Kona Site Defender customers.
- API delivery
- Delivery options enabled for an API. The delivery options include JWT validation, caching, CORS, GZIP compression, and API privacy.
In the column on the left, you can select a category by which you want to filter your registered APIs and easily locate the ones you need. You specify API categories during API registration.
To further filter the list of registered APIs, you can use the search bar next to the Register an API button. The search engine looks for the phrase you enter across different API components, including name, description, hostnames, or resources.
You can control whether to display hidden APIs on the registered APIs list by using the menu next to the Register an API button. The menu lets you show all APIs, show only visible APIs, or show only hidden APIs.