- You can associate a Cloudlet policy and all of its versions with either a single
property or multiple properties.
- You can add different types of Cloudlet behaviors to the same property.
- You can have multiple instances of the same Cloudlet behavior on a single
property, but only if the behaviors are in different rules.
- When a property contains multiple instances of a single Cloudlet behavior, each
instance may reference a different Cloudlet policy.
- If a property includes multiple Cloudlet behaviors, you can select a different
Cloudlet policy for each behavior, or use the same policy for all behaviors.
- For its associated properties, a Cloudlet policy may have different versions
active on different networks.
- When you activate a Cloudlets
policy version, it is active for all associated properties on the selected