You need a new property
If you're setting up a new ACE base configuration, you first need to set up a new "Property" via Akamai Control Center.
- Select the appropriate Control Center Account. Use the top-right pull-down in the header to select the account.
- Open the application. Go to . Click New Property.
- Select the Wholesale Delivery
radio button from the Product list.Note: "Wholesale Delivery" is the legacy name of this product. A future release of this toolset will update this value to "Akamai Cloud Embed."
- If more than one Contract is shown, choose the one that has Cloud Embed on it. You are not sure, contact your Account Representative.
- In the Property Name field, enter a
desired name for the ACE base configuration. This serves two
- The filename for the configuration, and
- How it will be displayed for access throughout the Property Manager UIs in Control Center.
- Click the Create Property button.
The Property Manager Editor window launches showing the default settings for the new property. Use the settings here to define your ACE configuration.