Edit a new load balancing version
If you want to try out changes to a load balancing configuration, you can edit a new version of that configuration.
- Go to .
- On the main Cloudlets Policy Manager screen, select the Manage Load Balancing Setup tab.
- In the Load Balancing ID column of the Load Balancing Manager screen, click the name of the origin you want edit load balancing settings for.
- In the Action column for the origin you want edit, select Edit New Version.
- In the Origin Version Notes field, enter a description to distinguish this version from others.
- Click Edit New Version.
- Update the load balancing fields as needed.