As of CloudTest 57, the new version control feature allows you to manage versions of your CloudTest assets.
Version control provides the following benefits:
- Puts a local git repository right in the CloudTest.
- Allows source control of test assets at the level of clip, composition, target, script, dashboard, and widget.
- Clones a remote repository (such as a repository stored in github) into a local repository.
- Pushes changes from the local repository to the remote repository.
- Allows for "who updated what" and "when and how do I see the prior version" for critical test assets.
- Supports team coordination across separate CloudTest tenants or instances.
Follow these links for more details.