Set Up a Client-Side Certificate from the Recording Editor
In the following steps, we will specify a client-side certificate as part of doing HTTP recording in the Recording Editor.
- Select Central > Recording and click New to open the Recording wizard.
- In the New HTTP(S) Message Recording box, select the Conductor to use.
- Select the HTTP(S) Recording radio button (this feature doesn't apply to Packet-level recording).
Check the Client-side certificate
required box to display the entry fields.
- Click Browser to select an existing Certificate file.
- Enter the password and then enter it again in the Confirm field.
- Specify the host list using commas to separate the hosts. If this is empty, the certificate will be sent to all hosts recorded.
- Click Record to proceed.