Convert the AMF-based Recording to a Test Clip
Once you have a recording for your AMF-based site(s), use the following conversion steps to create a test clip.
- Apply filters to the recording, and when ready, click Convert to a Clip. The Create a Test Clip from a Recording Wizard appears.
- Enter a clip name and select a clip timing type (use Sequenced if you’re unsure) and then click Next. The Bursts and Think Times page appears.
- Choose whether to Insert Think Times (accept the default if you’re unsure) and then click Next.
- The Match Targets to Recording Messages page appears. If targets for your HTTP site(s) exist, they will be detected here for a match. If not you can create them in the next step. In either case, click Next.
- The Create New Targets page appears.
Review the New Targets (they should correlate to the site(s) that were recorded). Click Next again. The Create Clip page appears.
- In the Next Steps section, choose Go to the Clip Editor in order to inspect messages in the AMF-based test clip.