Overriding Page Resource Retrieval
The Page resources within a test clip are set by default to retrieve all the resources in that clip. Page resources can be overridden for the entire test clip at once via Clip Editor, Properties tab.
- In the Clip Editor, select the Properties tab in the lower panel.
Click the Page Resource Settings item in
the Property Type list on the left.
- Click the Page Resource Loading drop-down. By default, this field is set to Use Individual Page Settings, which respects all the settings for resource retrieval set in the page(s).
- To enable all pages in the clip, select Override to enabled.
- To disable all pages in the clip, select Override to disabled.
- Save the clip after making any changes.