Restore from a Backup
You can restore from an existing backup using the CloudTest Appliance Administration console (available on CloudTest Lite instances on port 10000).
- Choose to restore from either:
- File on server
- Uploaded file (a backup from another file system)
- Browse to select the file, noting whether it's a repository or result file, and has the date/time desired.
- Click OK to exit the Choose File box.
- Depending on the type file you chose, select restore to:
- Repository – Choose this option to restore the repository from backup.
- Results – Choose this option to restore only the repository results from backup.
- Click Restore to complete the restore from backup.