Viewing a Grid in the Summary and Deploy/Tear Down Page
Select Central list > Grids and then in the Grids list select and double-click the grid to open .
The Grid Manager opens to the Summary and Deploy/Tear Down page. This page shows the current facts about the Grid.
- The top section of the Summary and Deploy/Tear Down page lists the Location, Cloud Provider Account (this column shows a CPA for some cloud vendors only), as well as the Total Test Server Instances. The grid can be revised by clicking the Back button to browse and/or revise Server Instances page settings.
- The middle section contains the Journal, Metrics, and Advanced Settings tabs. The Journal tab posts events in the deployment and tear down process whenever they occur.
- The Metrics tab posts grid metrics in the deployment and tear down process whenever they occur (i.e. Total Deployument Time, Total Check Server Time, etc.).
- The Advanced Settings tab allows advanced users to tweak grid settings as neeeded. For details about these settings, see Creating a New Grid, Grid Advanced Settings.
- The bottom section contains progress indicators for Test and Results Server allocation(s), as well as Check Servers and check server statuses.