Setting DNS Lookups in the Clip Editor
- To override DNS lookup at the clip-level, first open the composition in the Composition Editor.
- Open Properties for the selected clip and navigate to the target
- Select the Property Sets tab
- For a new override, click the green Plus icon (+) to add a row for the override (or you can modify an existing setting).
- Click the Etc (...) button in the row to modify it. When you do so, the Property Chooser box will appear.
- In the Property Chooser box, expand the clip to once again reveal its underlying target, and then select the first DNS setting to override. In most cases, you'll need to override the DNS Server, the DNS Max TTL, and the DNS Min TTL—the same settings that are found in the Target Editor > DNS Options section.
- Click OK to complete adding the override and return to the clip.
- Specify a value for the given clip-level system property override .
- DNS Server
- DNS Maximum TTL
- Save the test clip before continuing.