Create a Custom Track Property using Seed Data: URL
Use the following steps to utilize seed data from a CSV file located at a URL accessible from the Internet, or from the given CloudTest instance.
- In the Composition Editor lower panel, select the track.
- Click the Custom Properties tab on the right.
- In the Custom Properties tab, click the green (+) Plus sign.
- Accept the default property name or enter a new property name.
- Select Seed Data: URL from the Value Type drop-down and then specify the URL for the CSV file.
- Save the composition after making any changes.
What you should see
Note: Refer to Setting Advanced Seed Data Options (In Tracks, Clips, and Containers) for advanced configuration steps.