As of CloudTest 57.11, you can select specific metrics to be displayed within a table widget.
Note: This feature is available for all table widget types except URL Analysis, Property Value Composition Analysis, Property Value URL Analysis, and Collection Baseline Comparison.
To select multiple metrics:
- Log into your CloudTest instance.
- Select an existing Dashboard or create a new one.
- Open the Dashboard data panel and choose the appropriate composition.
- Under Widget Type, go to Tables and select a widget.
- Select your preferred metrics by placing a checkmark next to the metric. In the image below, you can see a variety of metrics have been chosen.Note: The Base Page Average Response Time metric must be selected if you want that column included in a CSV export.Note: The th Percentile enables value for z.
- The widget table will display the metrics you selected in different columns.