Setup a Cloud Provider Account for Amazon EC2
In CloudTest Pro/Enterprise, an additional Cloud Provider Accounts node appears at Central > Cloud. Users with Cloud Provider Accounts can use this node to configure those accounts for use in testing for use with CloudTest Pro.
When Central > Cloud > Cloud Provider Accounts is selected, the Cloud Provider Accounts list shows all currently configured cloud provider accounts.
The following instructions presume a valid cloud provider account. Refer to the instructions provided by the cloud vendor to obtain such an account. Once valid credentials exist create a corresponding cloud provider account in Central using the instructions below.
- To create a new Cloud Provider Account, click New while Cloud Provider Accounts is selected in Central.
The New Cloud Provider Account dialog
- Provide a Cloud Provider Account Name (this will appear in the Cloud Provider Accounts list in Central), as well as the necessary account configuration fields for the given cloud provider (shown in the following sections).
- Specify the type and then specify the account configuration details. For EC2, the following details must be provided:
- Key / I.D. – Enter a valid cloud provider key or I.D.
- Secret Key – Enter the secret key for the account
- Confirm Secret Key – Re-enter the secret key for the account