Property Set Retrieved using Regular Expression
The Regular Expression value field used to perform an extraction when Retrieved using: Regular Expression is selected accepts property paths and ISSEs.
For all retrieval methods, continue to define the property set using the following steps.
- Next, specify the property to store the value in. If the property to store the extracted value doesn't yet exist, create it now using the Will be stored in this property section, Automatic Creation dropdown by selecting either Create or Create and save in analytics.
- Accept the default Match Option, all value(s), or select from any of the following values:
- the first – Use the first value matched
- the last– Use the last value matched
- specific index - Pick the nth value, where n is entered. When specific index is selected, an entry field appears for the user to specify the nth value. Indexes start at 1. 0 is not allowed.
- one at random - Randomly pick one of the matched values to populate the property.
- all values – The all values field will place all values into a
non-array. This option has the functionality formerly found in the
pre-CloudTest 50 "all
values (array)" field--only the label has been changed. If the
match will necessarily be an array, use all values
- all values (array) – This field is new as of CloudTest 50, but uses the old label all values (array). This "new and improved" version of all values (array) will always create an array (whereas prior to CloudTest 50 using the field with this label did NOT always create an array).
- Specify the No Match failure action from among:
- fail the Clip Element
- return null