Specifying Widget-Level Results
Result selection at the widget-level is performed within the Widget Data section in combination with any selected widget in a dashboard.
- With a dashboard open, and the Widget Selection Panel toggled on, expand the Widget Data section.
- "Use the Dashboard Data selection" is used to select or restore the result selection from the Dashboard Data section above.
- "Use Other Compositions" to select from results for the selected widget. Click the arrow to expand a composition’s node in this list.
- Select the widget by clicking its title bar. The blue widget selection border appears.
- Locate the result item to apply. Use Other Compositions to select from results for the selected widget. Click the arrow to expand a composition’s node in this list.
- While the widget is selected, click any result to apply it.