Using the Other Property Sets list
The Other Property Sets list is used to set a property not directly owned by the container. For example, a property in one of the children of the container.
- Open the Property Sets Before tab for the container.
- In the Other Property Sets list, click the Browse icon. The Path dialog box appears.
- Locate the target or clip element where the property is located and then click the Custom tab.
- Click OK. The selected property is inserted into the Other Property Sets list.
- Once the property is shown in the Other Property Sets list, an override constant value or other property path can be inserted by either clicking the Browse icon—this time using the Browse icon for the Path field—or an override constant value can be entered.
- Save the clip after making any changes.