This export contains aggregated information for each chain executed during the test. It contains one row for each clip/chain/error/completion status/Start Time combination regardless of how many times that chain was executed during the second or from which track or band it was executed.
- Clip Name – The name of the test clip in the test composition.
- Collection Name – The name of the chain in the test clip.
- Error – The error text (or NONE if no error).
- Completion Status – The completion status. For example, Playing or Completed.
- Start Second – The second when the given chain started.
- Count – The count for the chain.
- Total Duration – The total duration for the chain.
- Min. Duration – The minimum chain duration.
- Max. Duration – The maximum chain duration.
- Total Msg. Response Time – The total message response time.
- Min. Msg. Response Time – The minimum message response time.
- Max. Msg. Response Time – The maximum message response time.
- Message Response Count – The count of message responses.
- Bytes Sent –The sum of bytes sent for the given collection to the remote server, including the request line, the headers, the body, and all separating whitespace.
- Bytes Received –The total number of bytes received from the remote server for the collection, including the status line, the headers, the body, and all separating whitespace. If the response requires any post-processing (e.g. decompression or binary-to-text-conversion), this will be the number of bytes *before* the post-processing took place.