Sorting in Aggregate Widgets
Aggregate widgets (Clip Analysis, Clip Element Analysis Composition Analysis, Error Analysis, and Collection Analysis) now include the ability to sort by order (within the containing object) as well as alphabetically).
To sort an aggregate widget:
- Open the dashboard that contains the widget, or, add one of the aggregate widgets to a dashboard.
- Select the widget to sort by properties. Note the default sorting order for the given widget.
- Click Toggle Dashboard Edit Mode on the dashboard toolbar.
- Click the widget name in the list on the left.
- Click the Sort-by drop down to make a selection.
What you should see
- Order in containing object (default)
This option sorts an aggregate widget by the CloudTest Object model (e.g. Composition > Band > Track > Clip, etc.)
This option sorts an aggregate widget by its initial letter, excluding the top-level composition object.