Setting Message or Action Custom Properties
Message or Action Custom Properties are set in the Clip Editor via the <Selected> > Custom Properties tab.
For messages and action, this tab appears to the right of the General and Repeat tabs.
- Click the plus (+) sign to add and define the property and its value as shown on the right.
- As shown on the right, the pageProp (or some other collection type-based name) is added. Change the property name to the desired name.
- In the Value type drop-down, choose from among the following:
- Accept the Constant value
- Choose Seed Data Repository and then specify the seed data object to use.
- Choose Seed Data URL and then specify the URL of the CSV to use.
- Choose Generated Value and then define a value.