The following Repeat Methods available in the Repeat tab control how many times the repeat occurs:
- Repeat By – A constant is given at definition time, and the repeat occurs that many times.
- Repeat By Property (count from constant) – A Custom or Global Property is specified, and the repeat occurs as many times as specified by the value of the property at runtime.
- For Each – A Custom or Global Property is specified, and the repeat occurs as many times as there are array values in the property at runtime, if the property value is an array. If the property value is a single value, the repeat occurs once. The items inside each repeat have access to the individual value for which the repeat was initiated.
- While – A Custom or Global Property is specified, and the repeat continues as long as the property value evaluates to “true”. Permitted for serial repeating only.
- Infinite: The repeating occurs forever, until explicitly stopped by a Script or there is an error, or until the Composition is stopped. Permitted for serial repeating only.