Command and Parameters
Outputs consist of the selected command and any parameters that apply to it. For example (shown right), Locator is the only parameter of the command,
. As you choose different options in the command drop-down, different parameters appear underneath it.
Following are some examples of typical output commands and the resulting display in the Result Details dashboard for that action:
- captureScreenshot definition (in the Editor).
- The Result Details display for captureScreenshot.
- outputInnerHtml definition (in the Editor).
- The Result Details display for outputInnerHTML.
- The Result Details display for the above 4 outputElementText commands.
Writing outputs to the result can be useful for informational purposes, as well as for determining text to match in other accessors that use pattern matching.