This export lists summary information about the URLs in a test. There is one row for each URL and error combination. The following fields are included in the exported data:
- URL Protocol – The transport protocol for the given URL (e.g. HTTP, ftp, etc.).
- URL Domain – The URL’s domain.
- URL Path – The remaining path, after root, for the given URL on a domain.
- Error – Displays the error text (or NONE if no error)..
- Count – The count for the URL.
- Send Count – The number of messages successfully sent for this URL.
- Total Response Time – The total URL response time is the sum of all of the clip element’s for the given URL.
- Avg. Response Time – The average URL response time.
- Min. Total Time – The minimum of the Total times for every URL attempted.
- Max. Total Time – The minimum of the Total times for every URL attempted
- Avg TTFB – The average time to first byte for the URL.
- Avg. TTLB-TTFB – The average time to last byte minus the time to first byte for the URL.
- Avg Bytes Sent –The average of bytes sent for the given URL to the remote server, including the request line, the headers, the body, and all separating whitespace.
- Avg Bytes Received – The average of bytes received for the URL, including the status line, the headers, the body, and all separating whitespace. If the response requires any post-processing (e.g. decompression or binary-to-text-conversion), this will be the number of bytes *before* the post-processing took place.
- Total Errors – The total errors received for the URL.