Adding an Output to an Action
- In the Clip Editor, List view use the mouse to hover over the action.
- Click the Output icon on the Add toolbar.The expanded action's Outputs correspond to those in the lower panel Outputs node. If no outputs are attached to the selection, then the form indicates so.
- To open an action in the lower panel, select it and then double-click it
- When you do so, a new Output form is added. The Command drop-down presents the list of available outputs. Subsequent parameters depend upon the selection made here.
What you should see
- Note that if a Locator has been specified the Property icon is inactive.
- If the Locator field is blank, you can select from among available property values using the ISSE Editor.