Creating a Report from Template
- To create a report based upon a template, first select one or more results from the Compositions list.
Right-click to choose the Create a New
Report command.When you do so, the Create a New Report dialog box appears. The default
widgets are automatically selected.
- Select an item in the Report Templates list. To create a report based upon your custom template, select it instead of either of the default templates.
Optionally, check or uncheck boxes in
the Widgets referenced in the selected
template section of the Widgets list.
Optionally, check additional widgets in
the All other widgets section of the
- Specify the Test Type as either Load, General, or Custom. Refer to Play Mode and Results Logging if you're not familiar with CloudTest test types.
- Optionally, for larger tests, specify the max number of rows to report.
- Click OK after making the necessary selections. The report is created and the browser download dialog box appears. Save the report for later viewing or choose the program with which to open it.
What you should see
Note: If user prompts are present in the selected template, then the given fields will appear in the report as well. Refer to the User Input Capture section in the Report Template Reference.