Installing the Browser Recorder Extension from the Clip Editor
- With CloudTest open in the Firefox browser, click Clips > New to launch the Clip Editor. When a new Untitled Test Clip is created, the Clip Editor launches with a Record prompt such as the one shown on the right.
- Once ready, click the Record drop-down.
- If the necessary Browser Recorder extension has yet to be installed, the additional drop-down Download the Browser Recorder Extension command will appear. Choose this command to install the extension.
- You will see the following warning in your Firefox Browser. Click Allow.
- When you do so, the Browser Recorder extension is downloaded and the Add-Ons dialog box appears. Select the extension to activate the Install button, and then click Install.
- After install is complete, an additional Restart Firefox prompt appears. Click Restart Now to complete the installation.
What you should see
After restart, return to the Clip Editor in Firefox. This time when you click Record, two additional Record commands will appear.