Calling a Custom Module from a CloudTest Script
- Next, create a CloudTest script (from Central > Scripts) in your test that will call the new Custom Module.
In this example script, we will need three lines:
- An import statement that imports the desired jar file.
- A variable for the ID that we are generating, such as barcode.
- A line each for the original and the changed barcode object's label that will post a message into the test result using the
- Save the script before proceeding. Leave the script open in the Script Editor.