Transaction Threshold Metrics
The following transaction threshold metrics are included in this release:
- AverageResponseTime – The average amount of time spent establishing the connection, sending the request, and receiving and processing the response for objects in this transaction. Response time excludes any time spent waiting for a connection to be available from the internal connection pool
- AverageDuration – The average time it takes to complete the transaction. This is the effective time of the transaction, which is the total amount of time in milliseconds when at least one or more clip elements were executing within the transaction or its children.
- 90thPercentile – CloudTest calculates a 1-tailed confidence interval, meaning that the outliers removed to obtain the 90th percentile are the slow response times, but not the really fast ones.
- MaxDuration - The longest effective duration for all of the transaction's iterations.
- MinDuration - The shortest effective duration for all of the transaction's iterations.
- MinResponseTime – The smallest value of the transaction¢s duration for all actions in it and any containers it contains that did complete a request.
- MaxResponseTime – The largest value of the transaction¢s duration for all actions in this container and containers it contains that did complete a request.
- TotalBytesSent – The sum of all of the Total Bytes Sent values for all actions in this transaction and containers it contains that did complete a request.
- ErrorsPerTransaction – Non-zero if any items in this transaction or the containers it contains had errors. "Having errors," means an item that completed successfully but generated events of level "Error" during play, as well as items that failed during play.
- MinimumTransactionCount – The smallest sum of the transaction's that completed a request.