This export lists event detail information that corresponds to the same info found in the Result Details, Events List for the given result.
- Type – The event type (e.g. Composition).
- Server – The server by its CloudTest repository name. Refer to Specifying Maestro Locations and Play Options.
- Event Time (Offset) – The event time as an offset from the start of the test.
- Event Time (Absolute)– The calendar date/time of the event. For example,
2012-01-20 15:06:31 PST.
- Event Number – The event number as it occurs in the sequence of the test composition (a series beginning with 1).
- Level – The numeric event level. The possible values are 100 (equals None) 200 (equals Error),
400(equals Info), and
- Code – Same as the Event Code column in the Result Details, Events list. Possible values include: start (Composition Start), machinf (Server Info), streq (Stop Request), stats (Statistics), exstats (Statistics about an object's activity over time), stop (Composition Stop, etc.). Refer to the Result Details, Events List, Description column for an explanation of any event code you have received.
- Text – Same as the Result Details, Events List, Description column. Generally,elaborates upon the Code column's fuller context.
- Details1 – The same as the Result Details, Events List, Details1 column for an explanation of any event code you have received. Any additional information is posted to the Result Details, Events List, Details2 column. For example server information that corresponds to a Server Info (machinf) event:
OS: MacOSX (Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10K549) Memory: 34359738368 bytes CPU's: 1. Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5620 @ 2.40GHz (2400 MHz) 2. Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5620 @ 2.40GHz (2400 MHz)