Creating a New Location
Enter a name and optional description for the new location.
In addition, you can provide a geographic location. For example, one that describes where a data center is physically located.
If you are setting up a location that defines a computing cloud (e.g. Amazon EC2), then select the Cloud Type from the drop-down. For example, choose from among GoGrid, Windows Azure, Amazon EC2 or Simulated.
If you are setting up a location that defines a computing cloud (e.g. Amazon EC2), then select the Region from the drop-down.
- For Amazon EC2, the options are us-west-1 us-west-2, us-east1, and eu-west1.
- For Windows Azure, the options are asia-east, asia-southeast, europe-north, europe-west, us-north, and us-south.
- For IBM Development & Test Cloud, the options are EHN, RTP, ap-jp-dc1, ap-sg-dc1, ca-on-dc1, and us-co-dc1.
- For Rackspace Cloud, the options are DFW1, LON3, and ORD1.
- Check the Repository Clustered box if you have multiple machines running the complete CloudTest product (as opposed to just multiple Test Servers). Otherwise, leave this box unchecked.
- Specify a Cluster Protocol, either UDP (for multi-casting) or TCP (for no multi-cast).