Extracting Property Value from a Container after Play
Use the following steps to extract values from a container’s properties after it plays. This procedure uses the Clip Editor, Property Sets After tab for the given container.
- Open the container in the Clip Editor lower panel by double-clicking it in the workspace. The Selected tab appears in the lower panel. For example, Selected: Login.
- Click the Property Sets After tab.
- Determine the property whose value will be extracted. For example, the wpLoginToken field in the Login nested clip.
- Click the Browse icon for the given property row. The Path dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the location of the property that you wish to set in the tree. Click the Custom tab if the replacement value is from a custom property. This would typically be a property in the outer container.
- Once the property is selected, click to insert it into the Path field in the Property Set.
Note that the leftward green arrow becomes active when a Property Set is defined.
Additionally, the Delete PropSet icon becomes active when a Property Set is defined, in case you wish to remove the Property Set action.
- Save the Clip after making any changes.