Filtering Results by Date/Time
The Date/Time filter applies to CloudTest, TouchTest, and mPulse equally.
Refer to mPulse Analytics: Time Windows for more about using the Date/Time filter in beacon-based dashboards.
For date/time, select either a pre-configured moving time window such as Last 24 Hours
- Dashboard result time – Filter the result by the specified time zone
- Today – Filter is set to the current calendar date
- On– Filter is set to the specified calendar date
- This week – Filter by the current calendar week that is underway
- This month – Filter by the current calendar month that is underway
- Last - Filter by the specified "Last" range. When this option is selected, the Time Selector Control appears.
Use the Slider to specify a moving time window of the given length. To set the value for Last, toggle between Current Time and Date/Time and select between the time windows orfrom among Dashboard result time, On, Between (e.g. to specify a time range).
- For Current Time, the current selection is indicated in the bottom row (e.g. Previous 60 minutes).
- For Date/Time, use a pre-configured moving time window, use a different time format (i.e., On) or create a custom time window.
Or, select "Between" to define a custom time window to filter by.
- Between – Filter by the defined time window using the Time Selector Control (one each for start and end). You can also set a 'Between' time range by choosing 'Last', 'Date/Time', and then between (as shown above).
Once defined and added to the filter toolbar, your Date/Time filter can be modified and/or redefined from the toolbar using the Time Selector Control.
This control is the same whether utilized from the lower panel (during initial setup of a custom dashboard) or from the dashboard filter toolbar.