Setup a Cloud Provider Account for EC2 China
As of CloudTest 57.09 (limited availablity), users can now create Cloud Provider Accounts, and launch Grids and RSDBs for EC2 China.
When Central > Cloud > Cloud Provider Accounts is selected, the Cloud Provider Accounts list shows all currently configured cloud provider accounts.
The following instructions presume a valid cloud provider account (AWS China). Refer to the instructions provided by the cloud vendor to obtain such an account. Once valid credentials exist create a corresponding cloud provider account in Central using the instructions below.
- To create a new Cloud Provider Account, click New while Cloud Provider Accounts is selected in Central.
- The New Cloud Provider Account dialog box appears.
- Provide a Cloud Provider Account Name (this will appear in the Cloud Provider Accounts list in Central), as well as the necessary account configuration fields for the given cloud provider (shown in the following sections).
- In the Type field, select the EC2 China option.
- Specify the type and then specify the account configuration details. For EC2 types, the following details must be provided:
- Key / I.D. – Enter a valid cloud provider key or I.D.
- Secret Key – Enter the secret key for the account
- Confirm Secret Key – Re-enter the secret key for the account