This export lists summary information about a test. Multiple results can be combined if the tests were run in parallel.
- Minute of Test – The minute of the test composition as an integer.
- Time – The minute as date time. For example, "9/12/2011 10:46:00 AM"
- Page Views – The number of page views for the given minute of the test.
- ART (ms) – The average response time in milliseconds for the given minute of the test. Response Time is the complete amount of time spent establishing the connection, sending the request, and receiving and processing the response. Excludes any time spent waiting for a connection to be available from the internal connection pool. If no response is received from the server, then this will be 0.
- VU – The virtual users for the given minute of the test.
- Throughput (Mbit) – The throughput in Mbits for the given minute of the test.
- Errors – The errors for the given minute of the test.