1. Setup Metric in Dynatrace
You must set up a specific metric in Dynatrace where CloudTest will retrieve data. In addition, you must ensure that any filters on the Dynatrace dashboard are disabled so CloudTest can query any time range.
- Log into your Dynatrace instance, right-click and select Configure Series.
- Click Add.
- In the Select a Measure window, navigate to System Monitoring > Host Performance > CPU Total Time (for example).
- In the Select Measure Splitting menu, choose Agent Host (i.e. CloudTest).
- Click Add. Once you add a "measure," it will appear under the Measure list (as you can see in step 6 below).
- Click OK.
What you should see
Note: If you require any more details on setting up a Dynatrace Dashboard, please visit the Dynatrace documentation website.