Using Firefox Profiles
CloudTest Conductor supports Firefox profiles and their special configurations. For example, the use of Firefox extensions (Firebug, etc.) per Firefox profile. Firefox profiles provide increased control over browser driving WebUI compositions. By using Firefox profiles, it is possible to customize the browser instance running a WebUI composition.
If the user opts out of auto-configuration by unchecking this box, manual configuration of web and HTTPS proxy becomes necessary. If auto-configuration is unchecked, then in order for HTTP(S) recording to succeed, users must first set up a proxy to localhost:4440 manually using the following steps.
- Open OS X System Preferences.
- Click Network Preferences. Then Network Preferences display.
- Select the network interface that is in use (i.e. Wi-Fi or Ethernet, etc.).
- Click the Advanced button.
Click the Proxies tab.
- Check the Web Proxy (HTTP) box and define a Web Proxy Server using localhost and port 4440.
- Check the Secure Web Proxy (HTTPS) box and define a Secure Web Proxy Server using localhost and port 4440.