The <match> tags listed in this section are used to describe the URL path. These tags are sometimes referred to as URL component matches. They create “nodes” in the metadata file and assist in the efficient application of metadata to requests.
- recursive-dirs value="path component": match the specified directory and all its subdirectories
- sub-dirs-only: match all directories nested within the current directory, but not the current directory
- this-dir: match the current directory, but not its subdirectories
- filename value="filename.ext": match an exact file within the current directory
- filename value="No File Specified": match the default file within the current directory